Hearing Aid Maintenance Tips:
- Wipe your hearing aid and ear mold each night with a soft cloth.
- Turn off your hearing aid each night and leave the battery compartment open.
- Avoid Heat. Do not wear when using a hair dryer. Do not place the aid in direct sunlight or in areas of extreme heat.
- Be cautious of spending long periods in the cold. Your hearing aid may lose battery power.
- Protect your instrument from moisture. If it gets wet, let it air dry naturally.
- Always handle your device with care!